- The workshop will take place at IAG's headquarters, in the USP Main
Campus, in São Paulo. It will be held in the Main Auditorium, building
- There will be no registration fee, but prior registration is required
since the places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The maximum number of participants is 100. See the registration
page and make yours.
- Participation certificates will be issued upon request in the registration form.
- As this is a one-day event, no hotel contacts will be made. If
necessary, ask the members of the organizing committee for information.
Likewise, no special arrangements will be made for lunch since there
are several options within the University Campus
- For those who come by public transport, we suggest to take the Yellow
Line (Linha Amarela) of the subway, get off at Butantã station and
there take the bus of one of USP's circular lines, 8012/10
or 8022/10. For those who come by car, see how
to get to IAG.
- Attendees may apply for financial support in the case of work presentation
(poster or talk). Values are R$ 170,00 for students and R$ 285,00 for
doctors. Recipients will be announced together with the schedule. To be
eligible, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- apply for the support in the registration form.
- to be placed in an institution outside the São Paulo metropolitan area.
- do not have a scholarship with similar grants (such as those from FAPESP).
- the work must be accepted by the organizing committee.
September 11th: Deadline for abstract submission
(oral or poster)
September 18th: Releasing of the final program
October 03th: Deadline for registration (without work
- October 10th: Day of the workshop